- iMore Newbie
- 21 Posts
Why won't the sound transfer from my iPhone to my MacBook during a phone call via Handoff?
I have a 32GB iPhone 5S and a late 2012 MacBook Pro. When I try and use phone calls on my Mac, it will dial saying "using your iPhone" but it will not transfer the sound to my Mac as a speaker phone. What am I doing wrong? it's very frustrating No matter what I do it will always use my iPhone as the primary sound. Is this a software glitch perhaps??
- 10-20-2014, 11:19 AM #2
- 38,466 Posts
re: Why won't the sound transfer from my iPhone to my MacBook during a phone call via Handoff?
You may not be doing anything wrong. Have you followed the instructions found via the following link?
Connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac using Continuity
Note: iOS 8.1 is suppose to be officially released today. Having said that, the problems you are currently having may be fixed with the update...
- By Closingracer in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2014, 07:18 PM
- By poit57 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2014, 09:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 04:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-20-2014, 11:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 10:13 AM