Two part text message in iMessage.
Okay, I did some experimenting before I decided to post this thread.
I have been messaging my Cousin off and on today, she has the iPhone 5.
When I sent her a link to a web page from Google.
She would get the message as a complete separate text.
But normal back and forth conversations go through the original message.
If I send her a link from a web page through Safari, it is doing the same thing.
It's like web page links are getting sent as a separate message.
She says it is not occurring on her end which is very odd.
And this only just started to happen recently. I got it a couple of days ago, and shrugged it off as a bug. But this is twice now, so I am curious if this is happening with anybody else? Thanks
- 10-17-2014, 06:14 PM #2
Re: Two part text message in iMessage.
Since iOS 8 (betas as well as general release), the photo is represented in a separate text bubble. The associated text is in a subsequent text bubble.
I guess that’s just how it works now.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2014, 04:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2014, 02:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2014, 12:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2014, 11:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2014, 11:06 AM