add subfolders in email app on IPad with ios8
I would like to be able to retain emails for a period of time (e.g. travel arrangements) and not have them clutter my inbox
- 10-17-2014, 02:11 PM #2
- 5,265 Posts
Re: add subfolders in email app on IPad with ios8
This depends on what mail service you use but you can create new mailboxes (folders)
You can with Gmail for example.
Go to the Mail app > scroll to the accounts and select a gmail account > Click edit then in the lower right select New Mailbox. Give it a name and chose where it should reside.
Click save and viola you have a new folder to store mail in.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2014, 12:45 AM
- By pappy53 in forum iOS 8Replies: 4Last Post: 10-17-2014, 03:06 PM
- By allans1234 in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2014, 12:26 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2014, 12:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2014, 12:08 PM