Can I delete my 3rd-party flashlight app?
I have heard conflicting statements on its danger to personal security. Can a user safely delete the application? Does the application work in the background,? or even after deletion it leaves behind trojan horses to carry on its spying? Are we forced to do a reset. I use the iphone 5S.
- Best AnswerOct 17 2014 | 12:29 pm EDT
Yes, you can delete the app... but if you're concerned - delete the app in iTunes too, then connect the phone to iTunes and restore the iOS, and set up as a new device.
- 10-17-2014, 12:29 PM #2
- 10-12-2015, 06:48 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Can I delete my 3rd-party flashlight app?
Yes you can delete the app.
But remember one thing before the installation of flash app it ask the access to get your personal data like contact number and pictures etc so you not click on Ok button.
For example I install Flashligh Torch from many year so it is working well I have no such a issue with that.
- 10-12-2015, 06:53 AM #4
- By kilofoxtrot in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 26Last Post: 10-22-2014, 02:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2014, 02:11 PM
- By allans1234 in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2014, 12:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2014, 12:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2014, 11:42 AM