Can I delete my 3rd-party flashlight app?

I

iMore Question

I have heard conflicting statements on its danger to personal security. Can a user safely delete the application? Does the application work in the background,? or even after deletion it leaves behind trojan horses to carry on its spying? Are we forced to do a reset. I use the iphone 5S.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Yes, you can delete the app... but if you're concerned - delete the app in iTunes too, then connect the phone to iTunes and restore the iOS, and set up as a new device.

Alaina Alban

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
Yes you can delete the app.
But remember one thing before the installation of flash app it ask the access to get your personal data like contact number and pictures etc so you not click on Ok button.
For example I install Flashligh Torch from many year so it is working well I have no such a issue with that.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes you can delete the app.
But remember one thing before the installation of flash app it ask the access to get your personal data like contact number and pictures etc so you not click on Ok button.
For example I install Flashligh Torch from many year so it is working well I have no such a issue with that.

Welcome to iMore Alaina. Enjoy the site.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73