iTunes Wi-Fi Sync on iPhone shows old laptop and I cannot change it
I tried what I found as answers in a previously asked question: de-authorizing the old computer from my iTunes account, and syncing with the New MacBook Pro over a cable first. All to no avail: my iPhone still shows that "Sync will resume when "OLDCOMPUTER" is available."
How can I change this?
- Best AnswerOct 17 2014 | 8:06 am EDT
- 10-17-2014, 08:06 AM #2
Re: iTunes Wi-Fi Sync on iPhone shows old laptop and I cannot change it
- By Lobo Lopez in forum iPhoneReplies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2014, 09:09 PM
- By cruiz1022 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 51Last Post: 10-20-2014, 03:07 AM
- By SprSynJn in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 4Last Post: 10-17-2014, 09:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2014, 06:23 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2014, 06:00 AM