How do you turn on the iPad when there is no workable home or power button?
I have a ipad whose home button and key lock button are out of order,.
so is there any way through which i can use ipad without button. specially to on the ipad because it is easy to off the ipad but i find no way to on the ipad without using any button
- 10-16-2014, 02:01 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,845 Posts
Re: how to turn on ipad when there is no button like home button or lock button is working?
Plugging in to a power source may light up the screen to be able to swipe to unlock... but you're going to have to get the buttons fixed if you're going to truly have a useable device.
- By JustMe'D in forum iMacReplies: 20Last Post: 04-14-2015, 04:42 AM
- By JustMe'D in forum iPad mini 3Replies: 32Last Post: 11-02-2014, 10:49 AM
- By Wreckus in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2014, 07:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2014, 01:51 PM
- By KingBuick in forum iPad 4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2014, 01:49 PM