How to I remove the changes to the camera on my phone?
Since the update to ios 8, I have had a great increase in contrast that is really destroying my photos. I have the iphone 5s. I purchased it for the camera and was very happy with it. Now, I cannot tell if I will be able to use the advanced settings to correct out the contrast gain. I do not want to have to correct the contrast all the time. Any suggestions?
- 10-16-2014, 10:16 AM #2
- 10-16-2014, 10:36 AM #3
- 25,036 Posts
Re: How to I remove the changes to the camera on my phone?
I have the iPhone 5, and the stock camera photos look fine. Try a hard reset and see if that corrects the problem. Hold the top power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
- 10-16-2014, 10:37 AM #4
- By Tytanious in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2015, 12:26 AM
- By bono5112 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2014, 06:26 PM
- By fabio984 in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2014, 04:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2014, 04:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2014, 03:49 PM