- iMore Newbie
- 24 Posts
Why am I unable to receive emails from my family members?
I can receive all sorts of emails in my inbox, But when my daughter, wife or other family member sends me or forwards me an email I don't receive it. What could be the problem or what should I fix? I use an email service through my local cable provider. Should I use another email service do you think?
- 10-15-2014, 09:01 AM #2
re: Why am I unable to receive emails from my family members?
1. Make sure your family members are using the correct email address.
2. Check your junk/SPAM folder just in case your email filter considered their email as junk/SPAM.
3. If you send them email, can they receive it? If so, have them "reply" to that email to see if you will receive it.
4. Since the email you can't seem to receive is from family members, did you by chance create a filter of some sort that sends email from family members to a specific folder or something?
- By AB Lambert in forum iOS 8Replies: 10Last Post: 10-15-2014, 09:59 AM
- By Duckycat in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2014, 08:48 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2014, 07:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2014, 06:54 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2014, 04:12 AM