how to disable my iphone blind mode model 4s

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Can you please explain exactly what you're referring to? If you're speaking of voice over, you have to go to settings > general > accessibility > voice over. You'll need to double tap each time to make a selection.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I would appreciate you if you could tell me how to manage my iphone 4s blind mode diactivate. The screen is dark and I couldn't make it visible.

I couldn't even see the screen because of darkness and as you told me when I touch it twice, there is no any response.

Go to Settings - General - Accessibility and then disable the toggle next to "Invert Colors".

techguru90

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
HI i just come across this issue and decided i would share the info i have just figured out to activate blind mode you press the home button on the phone 3 times if you press the button 3 more times it will deactivate if it keeps activating that is simply because you are pressing the button to many times :). if you press the button and it takes a while to close your screens down and go back to the home page it is simply because you have to many back ground pages. to stop this what you do is hold the button in and it will open up multiple window options close the ones you don't want and that should speed up your phone abit also clear old games that you dont play anymore :)