- 10-15-2014, 09:34 AM #2
- 38,490 Posts
Re: My iPod is stuck in restart springboard, and my power button is broken. What can I do?
You can try connecting it to your computer and see if iTunes will detect it. Is so, you could probably restore it, but if not, there's nothing you can do until you get the power button fixed - at least not to my knowledge.
- 10-15-2014, 12:01 PM #3
- By AB Lambert in forum iOS 8Replies: 11Last Post: 01-08-2015, 06:17 AM
- By AB Lambert in forum iOS 8Replies: 10Last Post: 10-15-2014, 09:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2014, 09:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2014, 08:51 AM
- By Duckycat in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2014, 08:48 AM