How to transfer music I have created using 3rd party apps to my new IP Air?
Can I transfer the apps from my 3rd gen pad and not lose my songs bought, sang or played with the VIP subscriptions for the apps?
- 10-14-2014, 06:18 PM #2
- 38,501 Posts
Re: How to transfer music I have created using 3rd party apps to my new IP Air?
Create both an iCloud and iTunes backup of your current device and restore either of the backups to your new iPad Air. If those 3rd party apps have offloading capabilities, either via iTunes or to services like DropBox, offload your stuff via it and then reload them onto your new iPad Air.
- 10-14-2014, 07:58 PM #3
- By Vortec 5.3 in forum iPad AirReplies: 27Last Post: 03-14-2015, 04:07 PM
- By Rizz1-2 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 10Last Post: 10-15-2014, 08:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2014, 05:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2014, 05:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2014, 04:22 PM