Why can't I get "frequent Locations" to work consistently?

_SyCo_

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I have had my iPhone 6 running latest iOS since the 3rd and set up the frequent locations option straight away. Since then it has logged 6 entries, 4 for home and 2 for work.

I understand the traffic feature where it advises me how long it will take to get to a frequent location based on my patterns will not start working for about 2 weeks of constantly doing the same thing but for a few days now it has not logged any new locations even though I haven't changed my timetables. Even today I logged maybe 7 hours to where I study and this still hasn't updated.

I haven't changed any of the settings since I first got it so not sure why my locations are not being logged.

I can confirm I have location services on and also frequent locations on. Nothing changed.

Can someone advice me?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
re: Why can't I get "frequent Locations" to work consistently?

Have you tried a re-boot, maybe it's stuck in some way, I personally never used it.

_SyCo_

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Patience ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1413375827.122974.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1413375827.122974.jpgwould have been a virtue. It updated this morning.

Also, which of these settings do I really need? In particular the mobile network search, wifi networking..are those really important? Will they help frequent locations?

There are also diagnostic and usage, popular near me, traffic and improve map tabs lower down the image, will traffic help?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox