Why can't I get "frequent Locations" to work consistently?
I have had my iPhone 6 running latest iOS since the 3rd and set up the frequent locations option straight away. Since then it has logged 6 entries, 4 for home and 2 for work.
I understand the traffic feature where it advises me how long it will take to get to a frequent location based on my patterns will not start working for about 2 weeks of constantly doing the same thing but for a few days now it has not logged any new locations even though I haven't changed my timetables. Even today I logged maybe 7 hours to where I study and this still hasn't updated.
I haven't changed any of the settings since I first got it so not sure why my locations are not being logged.
I can confirm I have location services on and also frequent locations on. Nothing changed.
Can someone advice me?
- 10-14-2014, 04:48 PM #2
- By Vortec 5.3 in forum iPad AirReplies: 27Last Post: 03-14-2015, 04:07 PM
- By Rizz1-2 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 10Last Post: 10-15-2014, 08:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2014, 07:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2014, 04:37 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2014, 04:22 PM