Why has my iPhone 4 stopped notifying me of incoming SMS messages?
Since some time on my iPhone 4 when SMS no sound, no information on main screen, no information about numbers of SMS on SMS icone. I checked I think everything, everything is turned ON to notify but is not. Please help to solve this problem.
- 10-14-2014, 08:52 AM #2
- 38,409 Posts
Re: In my iPhone 4 stopped notify about coming SMS
Check the following:
1. Make sure the mute switch on the side of the device is in the UP position.
2. Make sure the volume is increased.
3. Go to Settings - Notifications -Messages and make sure that the following is enabled:
- Allow Notifications
- Show in Notification Center
- Badge App Icon
- Show On Lock Screen
4. Also make sure that an alert/ringtone has been selected in the "Notification Sound" section.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2014, 09:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2014, 08:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2014, 07:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2014, 07:22 AM
- By Jimnibob in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2014, 06:29 AM