How can I get ChromeCast to work properly with my iPhone 4S?
I am not able to see pictures on my HDMI TV through Chrome cast using iphone 4S. I downloaded Chrome cast app on my iphone 4s but I do not see the option of Cast Screen while that option is seen on Samsung Galaxy S5 phone and this phone is transmitting the pictures from this S5 phone to TV via Chrome cast. Any solution to my roblem?
- 10-14-2014, 08:58 AM #2
Re: How can I see U tube or pictures/photos from Iphone 4 s to TV (HDMI) USING Chrome cast? After do
To set up Chromecast using your iOS phone or tablet, iOS version 6 & higher:
- Install the Chromecast App by navigating to www.google.com/chromecast/setup on your iOS device, available for iOS devices running iOS6 or later.
- Press the ‘Available on the Apple App Store’ button to download the Chromecast App.
- Launch the Chromecast App for iOS.
- Select the Chromecast device you want to set up from the list and follow the prompts on the screen to complete the setup of your Chromecast.
For anymore assistance in this matter, please notify the ChromeCast Help section.
- By lill1 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2014, 01:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2014, 09:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2014, 08:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2014, 07:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2014, 07:22 AM