Can I do an iTunes install of iOS 8 to my iPad 2 after already having updated OTA?
Can I do a itunes install of ios8 to my ipad2 after already doing an OTA of ios8? Will itunes walk me thru it? is there a step by step for itunes installation of ios8 to ipad2 and iphone 5s?
- 10-13-2014, 04:17 PM #2
- 10-13-2014, 04:53 PM #3
Can I do an iTunes install of iOS 8 to my iPad 2 after already having updated...
You can plug in your iPad to your PC or Mac, open iTunes and then hold in both buttons until the plug logo comes up then it will ask you to update. What you are doing is putting your iPad into Recovery mode. It will wipe the entire iPad and reload the OS. You can then restore from a back up or as new.
Last edited by zerog46; 10-13-2014 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Spelling
- By Shaar Haq in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 44Last Post: 09-02-2015, 09:50 AM
- By jbergsing in forum iOS 8Replies: 10Last Post: 11-04-2014, 12:23 PM
- By Valle641 in forum iPad AirReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2014, 12:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2014, 02:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2014, 10:39 PM