How do I remove the "unable to download" error message?
Since downloading version 8.0.2, I get error message "unable to download item, please try again - done/retry". Do not know which item, as I download all updates to my apps. I have an iPad 2, 64gb.
- 10-13-2014, 01:19 PM #2iMore Genius
- 4,495 Posts
Re: How do I remove the error message
Did you do an over the air update? If so do you have access to do an update on a Mac or PC? Have you done a hard reboot?
For me I would do an update via a PC or Mac and then resort from your back-up. If that doesn't work you may have to do an update and restore as new.
- By MatthiasV in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 10-15-2014, 12:32 AM
- By Espo in forum iPhone 6Replies: 23Last Post: 10-14-2014, 11:02 PM
- By Random Dude in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-14-2014, 12:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2014, 04:55 PM
- By rj5570 in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2014, 11:44 AM