been burning up our downloadable allowance.
My husband has a PC, I have an iphone, ipad, and MacBook Pro. Upon adding the ipad, we have been burning up our downloadable allowance. Any suggestions to avoid this? My husband thinks any problem we have ever had is related to Apple products. I just don't know whether that is true or not.
- 10-13-2014, 03:16 AM #2iMore Genius
- 4,772 Posts
Re: been burning up our downloadable allowance.
Review your settings. You might have apps running in the background and/or using location services.
Also tweak settings so that tasks or apps run in WiFi. Finally you might consider your data plan. I'm on 10G Family Sharing and I always stay way below with four lines and one iPad.
Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6 ️️️
- By LadyLiberty76 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 8Last Post: 10-12-2014, 07:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-12-2014, 06:28 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2014, 03:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2014, 03:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2014, 11:18 AM