Is there any way to export photos from my iPhone to my Mac and keep the same folders?

I

iMore Question

I have more than 2000 photos in my Iphone 5S, organized in over 45 different folders within the phone. I was wondering if someone can help me to find a way to export (via USB cable) to iPhoto 9.5.1 keeping the same folders in my Macbook. Thank a lot in advance!!

Mahroof Mahmood

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Is there any way to export photos from iphone and keeping same folders from iphone in mac? Thank

I have more than 2000 photos in my Iphone 5S, organized in over 45 different folders within the phone. I was wondering if someone can help me to find a way to export (via USB cable) to iPhoto 9.5.1 keeping the same folders in my Macbook. Thank a lot in advance!!

There is an App called iPhoto. Goto mac's appstore and download it. then import your photos into iPhoto.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Is there any way to export photos from iphone and keeping same folders from iphone in mac? Thank

By folders, do you mean Albums? Or is your iPhone jailbroken, and thus exposing the user level file system so that you can create the 45 folders?

If you found a way to create folders in iOS 8 like you can in Android or BB10, I'd love to hear about it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner