What is the best company to use to apply a full armored shield?
I'm debating which company to use to get a permanent full body protective shield such as ghost armor but I want to find the best place that has the most durable heavy duty and long lasting protection against scratches, chips, screen shattering, and overall wear and tear of my iPhone 6 Plus
- 10-11-2014, 05:37 PM #2
- 2,489 Posts
Re: What is the best company to use to apply a full armored shield?
I havent tried them all but the two I personally like best are dbrand and ghost armor. I like dbrand bc you can pick and choose your colors and texture for every part of your device to make it unique. None of these skins are going to be as protective as a case but they'll make your phone look amazing.
- By Braini4c in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 47Last Post: 03-31-2016, 08:11 PM
- By Mcprashant in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 10-14-2014, 06:49 AM
- By the_tech_eater in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2014, 03:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2014, 11:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2014, 01:51 PM