How do I open my iPhone 4S?

I

iMore Question

My phone got wet and after I dried it out and charged it everything works except my messaging and I can't place or receive calls

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: how do I open my 4s phone

I am sorry you are having issues. What do you plan to do when and if you open the phone? My advise would be to bring it in to be fixed

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

If you don't even know how to open the phone, I do NOT recommend trying to fix water damage. My advice is taking to to a local repair person who can repair water damage. Most computer shops can.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

If you don't even know how to open the phone, I do NOT recommend trying to fix water damage. My advice is taking to to a local repair person who can repair water damage. Most computer shops can.
That's not what he/she meant. They mean open messages. Keep in mind that many who come here are from all around the globe. :)

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

My phone got wet and after I dried it out and charged it everything works except my messaging and I can't place or receive calls
Wet phone ? 1. Do not turn it on. 2. Put it in a bag of rice and leave it there for at least 3 days.
You can still try the rice. Most likely you will need to have a reputable repair shop look at it.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

That's not what he/she meant. They mean open messages. Keep in mind that many who come here are from all around the globe. :)

How are you sure they meant that and not how I interpreted it? They said messages and calls don't work, and how do I open my phone?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner