Considering moving from Android to iPhone, can anyone help me decide?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I made the transition many years ago. I had no issues. I was familiar with ios from using my iPad and iPod touch at the time. Have you used Apple products before?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I am considering making the move from Android to the iPhone. Has anyone made the move over smoothly? If not was it a hard transition?

Hi good question. First of all you shouldn't have an issue moving over to iOS from android because Apple makes things simple to use and easy to adjust to. Most of the android apps are available on iOS so you can still keep your familiar apps your used to. I for one love google calendar and I use that because I do also own an android s5 that I play with from time to time and I like my appointments syncing to both devices. I think you will like how smooth iOS runs and I don't think you will have any issues. If you do require help with anything there are many people here that will help you through anything.

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the speedy reply! It's something I've been considering for a while now. Apple has some pretty convincing advertising. BTW....love your quote on the bottom!

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I have an iPad. To be honest my 1.5 year old uses it more than I do. I still find myself going back to my PC for my computer needs....that being said I really use my phone for everything. It's rare that I touch my PC.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77