How can I install iOS 8 on my Japanese iPhone 4S?
i have iphone 4s from japan which is career locked(sim locked) and also free from network contract.(cleared payment installment).i am using ios version 6.1.3 with gevey ultra sim in nepalese career(netwok in Nepal).and now i want to update my iphone to newly released ios 8.0.2. but network wont work.so is there any solution for my iphone?is it possible for factory unlock(sim unlock)??or any best solution for me???please help....
- 10-09-2014, 10:09 AM #2
- 38,470 Posts
re: How can I install iOS 8 on my Japanese iPhone 4S?
What do you mean when you say the "network won't work"? Are you saying you're unable to download iOS 8.0.2 or you've installed it but can't get on any networks with it or what? Can you not connect your device to a computer and update it via iTunes?
- 10-09-2014, 10:32 AM #3
- 10-11-2014, 08:23 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2015, 11:59 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2014, 12:50 PM
- By samanway mandal in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-09-2014, 10:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2014, 09:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2014, 09:22 AM