How do you change the background on I phone 6
How do you change the wall paper background on the I phone 6
- 10-07-2014, 11:43 PM #2
- 10-07-2014, 11:47 PM #3iMore Intermediate
- 154 Posts
Re: How do you change the background on I phone 6
There are a couple of ways.
1. Go to Settings > Wallpaper and from there you can choose a new wallpaper from one of the ones Apple supplies or even a picture from your own library. Once there you choose if you want to set it as the Lock Screen wallpaper or the Home Screen wallpaper and you are done.
2. If you like to use your own wallpaper or pictures you can just go into the Photos App and pick whatever picture you would like as your wallpaper. Select the picture and in the bottom left corner will be a little square with an up arrow. Tap that and scroll to the right until you get to "Use As Wallpaper. Then pick if you want to change the Lock Screen or the Home Screen wallpaper and you are done.
- By BlazingGold in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 29Last Post: 10-20-2014, 04:34 PM
- By pursuant in forum iTunesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2014, 01:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2014, 05:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2014, 09:46 PM
- By Kaitlyn Marko in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2014, 09:39 PM