How do I find the clipboard on iPhone 6?

I

iMore Question

I was on Instagram and I clicked on copy or share url and the the screen flashed in green copied to clipboard but I can't find it

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There is no Clipboard app. Just tap where you want to paste the URL, and when prompted, select "paste". The URL will be copied to that particular location.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
How do I find the clipboard on iPhone 6?

There is no viewable clipboard on an iPhone at all. Items saved to the clipboard will be able to be pasted again and again until you overwrite them with the next thing you copy to the clipboard. The iOS clipboard is an internal structure. To access your clipboard all you need to do is tap and hold in any text field and choose paste from the menu that pops up. On an iPhone or iPad, you can only store one copied item on the clipboard. This one item can be pasted as the whole item, so if you copy a page of text, you can paste that page of text. There are actual clipboard apps that you can download but the iOS clipboard will overwrite itself when you copy something new or restart your device.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
There's a separate clipboard that apps use for images. So if you're in an app and see an option for clipboard, it's different from the copy and paste.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
How can I find the clipboard on my iPhone 6 Plus I was in Instagram and I saved a link and it said saved to clipboard

Welcome to iMore! You can't see the clipboard, per se. Clipboard merely stores whatever you cut or copied in system memory for later use. You'll need to paste it somewhere on your device to see the link.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox