Why is my iphone 5 not getting charged?
My i phone 5 is not detecting any of the lightning cables either through a wall socket or from a computer. The phone is not getting charged at all. I gave the phone to an authorized apple service center, they replaced the charging port of the i phone 5, but still they are saying that the phone is not getting charged. Please help me on this issue. Which of the part would have gone bad? Is it possible for me to replace that part.
- 10-07-2014, 11:14 AM #2
- 10-07-2014, 02:25 PM #3
- 10-07-2014, 05:01 PM #4
- 10-08-2014, 02:48 PM #5
- 10-08-2014, 03:57 PM #6iMore Expert
- 960 Posts
Re: Why is my iPhone 5 not getting charged?
If the charging port was replaced, I would think that would be the culprit. I don't think the cables have anything to do with it, as they work on other devices.
I am assuming the original charging port was not working, which is why you had it replaced. Maybe it is something else inside the phone that effects the port but isnt the port itself...?
I would think an authorized apple service center would be able to determine the problem, but I guess not! I was going to suggest dust in the port before reading your whole post!
- By M_G_D in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 25Last Post: 11-08-2014, 10:55 AM
- By avjk in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 8Last Post: 10-08-2014, 05:24 PM
- By Ojo_Verde in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2014, 11:04 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2014, 11:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2014, 10:30 AM