I receive the Imore newsletter. I have to scroll thru the entire newsletter to read each one. Before Ios8, all I had to do was press each article and it would open within the newsletter. This happens with any newsletter as well. I have been to the Apple Store where they had me restore and still the same. They couldn't figure out the problem. I have also done an extensive search on the web with no results. No one else seems to have this problem. Thanks for any help!
    10-06-2014 07:52 PM
    I receive the Imore newsletter. I have to scroll thru the entire newsletter to read each one. Before Ios8, all I had to do was press each article and it would open within the newsletter. This happens with any newsletter as well. I have been to the Apple Store where they had me restore and still the same. They couldn't figure out the problem. I have also done an extensive search on the web with no results. No one else seems to have this problem. Thanks for any help!
    I might suggest unsubscribe from the newsletter and then subscribe again.

In the meantime, I'll send this to folks who might be able to look into it to see if it's a known issue.
    Spencerdl and Just_Me_D like this.
    10-07-2014 08:50 AM
    I don't know what to tell you, to be honest, because I am able to tap on links via email (native Mail app) and be taken directly to the source of the link. Furthermore, I receive the iMore Store newsletter via email and am able to tap on any links therein and be taken to the link's source. I am running iOS 8 on my iPhone 5, by the way.
    10-07-2014 09:09 AM
    To the OP, I'll notify tech. In the meantime, if you're reading this please reach out to me or one of our Ambassadors. We'd like to gather more details about the issue if possible!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-07-2014 09:12 AM
    Thanks guys for your replies! This happens with any newsletters-not just Imore. Very frustrating!
    10-07-2014 10:39 PM
    I'm having the same problem with various newsletters on my iPhone 6. Fitbit and Spark Recipes and Princess Cruises are three I just tried.

I have an iPad 4 still running iOS 7.1.2. I have no problem with the links in the same email.
    10-28-2014 08:16 PM
    This is a problem that seems very rare. I've searched all over with no luck. If you find a solution please let me know and I will do the same. I am forever scrolling thru tons of links in newletters-I am so sorry that I updated.
    10-28-2014 10:22 PM
    I just started having trouble with opening links embedded in emails and on web pages. I am NOT happy. I have tried everything and still can't fix it. I use to be a happy "Apple girl" but lately the problems are outweighing the positives...has anyone found a resolution to this problem yet?? Thank you for any help you can offer.
    11-12-2014 01:19 AM
    I just altered my restriction settings and now I can open all links. Not sure if the last update did something to the settings but all is fixed...
    11-12-2014 01:24 AM
    Apple has made some security tweaks to the OS. Some settings are leaning more towards security by default than what's been the norm.
    Personally I prefer the added security settings, it's just a matter of playing with them.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    11-12-2014 04:06 AM
    Which restriction settings did you alter? All of mine are off.

Thanks!
    11-12-2014 11:36 PM
    Same issue here. The links I'm trying to go to are from a PDF. One is for an e-mail address, one is for a Facebook page and the other is simply a website. iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.

Thanks for any and all help!!
    11-17-2014 10:29 AM