Why is my iPad Mini 2 64gb getting a blue screen of death each time I unlock it?

I

iMore Question

iPad mini 2 64gb blue screen of death each time i unlock it.

Hi all! Today i gotta problem with my iPad, i wanted to try to remove iAds from it (it has jailbreak and the lastest iOS 7 on board). I tried to install Adblock from cydia - not worked, then i searched the net on this topic and found an article where there was an advise to remove folder from applications named AdSheet.app using iFile for example. So i did that (installed iFlie first then renamed this folder adding b letter to it). Not worked. I decided to reboot my iPad and right after it after i enter my password (4-digit code) i got blue screen of death. Don't know what to do, coz iPad itself working OK. I can play the music, get info from it, using iTools, but i just can't get past lockscreen, as soon as i must be watching my desktop after unlocking i got BSOD and reboot. Any advise? Tnx!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: iPad mini 2 64gb blue screen of death each time i unlock it.

Hi all! Today i gotta problem with my iPad, i wanted to try to remove iAds from it (it has jailbreak and the lastest iOS 7 on board). I tried to install Adblock from cydia - not worked, then i searched the net on this topic and found an article where there was an advise to remove folder from applications named AdSheet.app using iFile for example. So i did that (installed iFlie first then renamed this folder adding b letter to it). Not worked. I decided to reboot my iPad and right after it after i enter my password (4-digit code) i got blue screen of death. Don't know what to do, coz iPad itself working OK. I can play the music, get info from it, using iTools, but i just can't get past lockscreen, as soon as i must be watching my desktop after unlocking i got BSOD and reboot. Any advise? Tnx!

I would suggest plugging it into iTunes and putting it into DFU mode. Even if it means that you lose the jailbreak. You can do that later if you want.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2