Why does my contact photos and custom ringtones randomly get crossed with other contacts?
This is a weird problem, and I have not found an answer in the past year. My phone has gone through multiple software updates, but this problem still persists.
Randomly, the pictures (and sometimes personal ringtones) I have added to my contacts switch. It is really strange, and I have no idea how to fix it. I have changed them back or just deleted them, but after awhile they swap again. Seriously odd. No rhyme or reason to the swapping (they don't all move down one contact or something).
Any suggestions how to fix this bug?
- 10-05-2014, 03:28 PM #2
- 25,024 Posts
Re: iPhone 4 contact profile pics switching
They are most likely syncing in from Google Contacts, iCloud or somewhere. Try deleting the entire contact, then enter the photo in manually from the Photos app. If it persists, go to your mail settings in Settings and Toggle off contacts.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
- By AlexJ92 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 9Last Post: 10-07-2014, 03:26 PM
- By Bpb_mike in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2014, 04:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2014, 12:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2014, 12:30 PM
- By timjobs in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2014, 10:01 AM