Can you help me in regard to favorites?
My favorites are in two places? They were under eg rudys favorites but some went to the other side under favorites. Can I get the to be together?
I am also with AOL and each time have to put in password etc. before AOS 8 did not have to do this.
Also page is halved, how do I enlarge?
- 10-05-2014, 05:58 AM #2iMore Genius
- 4,772 Posts
Re: iOS 8 trouble shooting
I'm not understanding your question.
What device are you using?
What "favorites" are you referring to?
What do you mean by "sides"?
As far as AOL, I have an AOL account and I don't have to put my password in every time. I suggest that you delete the account and add it again.
Where is the page halved?
It would help if you gave us a bit clearer detail so we can help you.
Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6 ️️️
- By dheerpat in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 10-12-2014, 03:01 AM
- By yungboi in forum iOS 8Replies: 10Last Post: 10-06-2014, 09:23 PM
- By Mister Underhill in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2014, 10:22 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2014, 04:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2014, 10:40 AM