Can I get a Verizon service on a Sprint iPhone?
I got a 5s second hand I have a 4s with verizon can I switch over to the 5s and use Verizon as m y carrier? I bought a sim card and I think the [redacted] at the Verizon store gave me the wrong one because the [Redacted] doesn't know anything about his duties to work at Verizon . I think he deliberately monkeyed up my service and I am livid help me get the darn thing working on my prepaid in full Verizon prepaid service please thank you
Last edited by JustMe'D; 10-05-2014 at 07:57 AM.
- 10-05-2014, 12:04 AM #2
- 10-05-2014, 12:08 AM #3
- 10-05-2014, 04:56 AM #4
- 10-05-2014, 07:33 AM #5iMore Elite
- 2,169 Posts
Re: how do i get verizon on a sprint cell the imei is good
Instead of calling people names, you need to get a phone that is designed to work with your carrier.
You will need a Verizon phone to use on Verizon. Or else switch to Sprint if you want to use that particular phone.
- 10-06-2014, 02:49 AM #6
- By pauloregan in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 08-11-2015, 04:50 PM
- By polo2883 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 13Last Post: 08-08-2015, 08:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2014, 02:35 AM
- By SmartFah in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2014, 11:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2014, 08:21 PM