How is it that I can not log into my iPhone?

I

iMore Question

I can't log into my Iphone

So, a friend of mine has an Iphone 5s(running latest ios version) which he hasn't used for a while and he forgot his e-mail, Icloud password and apple ID. He gave it to me to factory reset it, but i couldn't because you need a password in order to do that. I tried to restore it with Itunes on my PC but you need to turn "Find my Iphone" option off, but you need to enter a password for that also. So what i did is turned off Iphone, connected it to PC and put it into recovery mode by pressing HOME and POWER button at the same time for 10 seconds, but kept pressing home button. After that i selected Iphone on Itunes and clicked on "Restore and upgrade". It started downloading the same version that i had and after about an hour the download finished. Then Iphone turned on and started instaling version and factory reseting. When it finished It took me to Hello screen so i entered the country and language and all that. Then it asked me for the same apple ID because "Find my Iphone" option was turned on, and i don't know the password. Now i'm stuck there and i can't start it.

Please help me if you know the answer.

THANKS!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2