How can I re-install Cydia on my iPhone 5?
Pangu says its jailbroken
- 10-04-2014, 01:23 PM #2
- 38,470 Posts
re: How can I re-install Cydia on my iPhone 5?
Whether it is accurate or not, I do not know, however, I found information via a Google search that you may find useful. The information can be found via the following link.
How to reinstall / Update Cydia without Re-jailbreak
- 10-04-2014, 01:47 PM #3
Re: How can I re-install Cydia on my iPhone 5?
I try the link, but it doesn't work in my situation.
my iphone5 running on 7.1.2 was jailbroken before, I need to send it in for repairs so I uninstall cydia using cydia itself, now I want to re-install cydia cydia it says it is jailbroken.
any simply way to install cydia back? I could not restore it as apple stop signing 7.1.2.
- 10-04-2014, 03:33 PM #4
- 10-04-2014, 07:52 PM #5
- 10-04-2014, 09:09 PM #6
- 10-04-2014, 09:48 PM #7
- 10-04-2014, 10:17 PM #8
- 10-08-2014, 12:39 PM #9
- By simonmason in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2014, 08:16 AM
- By Hiri89 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 11Last Post: 10-04-2014, 02:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2014, 01:16 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2014, 10:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2014, 10:22 AM