Having problems down loading apps from the App Store.
I've just purchased a iPad air my first mobile device.
Started down loading apps from the AppStore mainly games without any problems.(taking advantage of free apps so I haven't spent or wasted any money)
Successfully downloaded 23 apps inclueding Netflix and then suddenly every time I try to download all I get is a grey symbol with circles and lines with the name of the app or a message stating waiting.
Well I have been waiting 10+ days for most of the.
Also it was suggested by who ever suggest these things to upgrade 3 of the apps that I had successfully download did as advised now these apps are in a state of waiting 24 hours so far.
Can anybody advise me on what the problem may be and how to resolve it?
- 10-04-2014, 07:34 AM #2
- By randy_lee_ramos in forum MacBook ProReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2014, 12:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2014, 06:40 AM
- By chiefmikey in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2014, 09:20 PM
- By randy_lee_ramos in forum MacBook ProReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2014, 09:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2014, 06:43 AM