Why does my iPad mini answer phone calls
Recently my iPad mini has been alerting me to phone calls and can be used to receive calls. It is a wi-fi only mini. What has changed. It does not have the ability to make a call only to receive one.
- 10-04-2014, 05:22 AM #2
- 10-04-2014, 09:28 AM #3Banned
- 6,101 Posts
Re: Why does my iPad mini answer phone calls
Wait, you iPad Mini answers your phone calls? Or do you mean that it "rings" when your iPhone does?
As FFR said, you can make it stop ringing by changing Settings > FaceTine > iPhone Cellular Calls to [OFF].
If it’s truly answering the calls on it’s own, see a priest. It needs an exorcism.
- By ghostface147 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 11Last Post: 10-07-2014, 04:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2014, 06:40 AM
- By chiefmikey in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2014, 09:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2014, 12:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2014, 01:15 AM