How can my granddaughter send text messages to my Android device from her iPod Touch?
My grand daughter has an ipod touch I got her for her birthday She cannot text my android phone from her device. Is there an app that she can download to make this possible?
- Best AnswerOct 03 2014 | 7:44 pm EDT
You can use FB messenger, whatsapp, Google Hangouts, there are a bunch of them, is there something that you already use?
- 10-03-2014, 07:44 PM #2
- 10-03-2014, 07:48 PM #3
- 39,977 Posts
re: How can my granddaughter send text messages to my Android device from her iPod Touch?
I was under the impression that you could not send SMS messages from an iPod Touch or an iPad. Maybe Facebook Chat, Google Hangouts, and similar apps would be best suited for this. Either way, your grand daughter will still need to be connected via Wi-Fi to be able to communicate with you.
- 10-04-2014, 06:31 AM #4
- 09-21-2016, 08:56 AM #5
- 09-21-2016, 10:55 AM #6iMore Elite
- 2,357 Posts
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2014, 07:40 PM
- By timkimball1955 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2014, 07:38 PM
- By LJ20 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2014, 07:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2014, 07:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2014, 06:12 PM