Is anyone else having problems downloading or updating apps?

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
This morning I am unable to update apps on my iPad and I cannot download any of my apps from the cloud to my iPhone nor my iPad. Anyone else having this issue?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Not from my end. I had an update this morning for one of my apps and it updated without a problem.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Happening to me with my iPhone. I have signed out and in, turned the phone off and back on again and still squat. I was able to get a couple of apps onto my phone before this. I hope this gets fixed today.

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Happening to me with my iPhone. I have signed out and in, turned the phone off and back on again and still squat.

I turned the phone off and back on again as well and still cannot download my apps from the cloud. Apples status page shows no issues. Not happy

karmamule

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Just got my iPhone 6+ yesterday, and this started happening to me today. Found some posts of people saying logging out of their iTunes account, doing hard boot (hold down power/thumb button at same time) then restart and sign back in cleared it. I tried that and got one more app to download, then back to no downloading possible.

Someone else said they could download apps if they hooked their iPhone to iTunes on their desktop. I tried that, but when I go in to the iTunes store and try to download an app that way it says "the iTunes store is temporarily unavailable."

Not a good start.... :(

UPDATE: Doing a Reset All Settings seems to have fixed it. ::::whew::::

Last edited:

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Just got my iPhone 6+ yesterday, and this started happening to me today. Found some posts of people saying logging out of their iTunes account, doing hard boot (hold down power/thumb button at same time) then restart and sign back in cleared it. I tried that and got one more app to download, then back to no downloading possible.

Someone else said they could download apps if they hooked their iPhone to iTunes on their desktop. I tried that, but when I go in to the iTunes store and try to download an app that way it says "the iTunes store is temporarily unavailable."

Not a good start.... :(

Just tried logging out of iTunes account, doing hard boot and then restart and signed back in. Still not working. Hope it gets fixed soon.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I was able to get two updates after hitting the update button for them several times and then it just did a reset. Went back to trying to re-download an app and sort of works. Will next report when all is well.

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I was able to get two updates after hitting the update button for them several times and then it just did a reset. Went back to trying to re-download an app and sort of works. Will next report when all is well.

Tried hitting the cloud icon next to the apps several times and that worked. Must be some glitch or something.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Had the same problem on my 5S earlier this week. It could have been a combination of Apple Store service issues combined with the flaky WiFi problems that exist in 8.0.x. I power cycled the phone and that for now appears to have cleared up the WiFi connectivity and App Store download problems.

siwa8

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
I have 9 apps pending to update, but cannot get the process started since yesterday. Not even the Apple Store app!

nyc_rock

Sep 19, 2006
Visit site
I have the same issue. I have 14 apps that need updating. I click update all and they all que to start downloading the updates but nothing happens. I reboot the phone, same thing. I try and download one at a time and I get the same thing.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Update: for me they update fine now. But they repeat. And as for which ones - it varies, but I can tell because of the date and the version number.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro