iPhone 4 restarts again and again, not detected by PC
I have a network locked phone which my uncle sent my from foriegn. I previously updated it to iOS 7.0.4 and activated it using Hactivate tool because I did not have the network SIM. I used it for 6 months normally. Then I JailBroke my iPhone using evasi0n 7. It again worked normly for 2 months. But it curropted some of iOS applications including Mail, Safari, etc. I tried to restore it to iOS 7.0.4 but Apple didn't allow me. So I made a backup and restored to latest iOS 7.1.2 for iPhone 4. It was sucessful but again activation through SIM needed.
I used similar Hactivate tool again. But it stuck and sucked!!
Now I am holding a iPhone 4 which:
1. Restarts, stucts on Apple logo and again restarts and so on until it has some battery.
2. PC does not detect it.
3. And it does not turn on or turn off on my will.
4. Holding Power and Home button does nothing.
- 10-03-2014, 06:51 AM #2
- 2,392 Posts
Re: iPhone 4 restarts again and again, not detected by PC
It appears you painted yourself into a corner.
IMore policy statement
Illegal Activities - Do not post, sell, link, discuss, or request warez, serials, ROMs, UDID's or illegal copies of intellectual property of others. Discussions regarding hardware or software modifications designed to steal service, such as ESN cloning & phone programming modifications are also forbidden in the forums. Discussion regarding stolen devices is not permitted.*
- By Jake Ganymede in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 8Last Post: 10-17-2014, 09:48 PM
- By vsnlweb in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2014, 08:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2014, 06:10 AM
How do I turn off the voice feature when I text and it is trying to complete a partially typed word?By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2014, 05:36 AM
I have an iPhone 6 and I am having problems with deleting my work email, how can I fix this problem?By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2014, 05:30 AM