Regarding WhatsApp, how can I keep my history but delete some of the larger chat files?
I'm just touching 1GB of data in WhatsApp, where I have history for the last 4 years. I'd like to keep my history, but maybe delete some of the bigger files that are stored. Is there an easy way to do this?
I found an application to export data to my mac and then clear off the phone, and also there's obviously the option to email conversations with some of the attachments, but both of these solutions don't really achieve what I want.
Appreciate any help in advance!
- 10-03-2014, 08:49 AM #2
- 38,470 Posts
re: Regarding WhatsApp, how can I keep my history but delete some of the larger chat files?
I don't think you can, based on what I read via the app's website. However, you may find the information via the following link useful.
- By dirtbiker0025 in forum iOS 8Replies: 6Last Post: 10-06-2014, 07:51 PM
- By dave hill2 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2014, 08:44 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2014, 08:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2014, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2014, 07:19 AM