Should I install Lookout on my iPhone 6?
I've installed it on all my android phones
- 10-03-2014, 06:44 AM #2iMore Intermediate
- 198 Posts
Re: Should I install Lookout on my iPhone 6?
There really is not a need on iOS. Apple is very secure and checks apps in the appstore and you cannot side load apps. Also being there is no user end access to the file system of the device without jailbreaking (which i do not think there is a jailbreak for the iphone 6 yet) you can not gain access to other parts of the device.
Android allows user end access like a traditional PC so apps can install malware or cookies on the device where as this is nearly impossible on a stock iOS device.
- By gordol in forum iOS 8Replies: 44Last Post: 07-09-2016, 06:28 AM
- By gordol in forum iOS 8Replies: 14Last Post: 04-09-2015, 03:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2014, 06:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2014, 09:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2014, 09:11 PM