Why is 3G not working on iPad after IOS 8 upgrade?
Constantly searching. WiFi works but slow no cellular
- 10-02-2014, 08:05 PM #2
- 38,445 Posts
Re: Why is 3G not working on iPad after IOS 8 upgrade?
Try one or more of the following:
1. Reboot your device.
2. Go to Settings - General - Reset and then select "Reset Network Settings".
3. Put the device in Airplane Mode, wait a few seconds, then disable Airplane mode.
4. As a last resort, restore your device and set it up as new.
5. Check with your wireless carrier to see if they can troubleshoot from their end.
- By TDGM in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2014, 09:00 AM
- By PaulMelbourne in forum iOS 8Replies: 8Last Post: 10-03-2014, 07:40 AM
- By cruiz1022 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 6Last Post: 10-02-2014, 08:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2014, 08:08 PM
- By Bernard Boyd in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2014, 07:47 PM