How can I upgrade my iPod Touch 5th Gen. from iOS 6 to iOS 7 w/o installing iOS 8?
Okay, so my ipod touch 5th gen is running ios 6. Now I want to redo it because i have tons of junk and i want to now upgrade to ios 7. My problem is, ios 8 is out and if i wipe my ipod and upgrade it, wont it automaticlly go to ios 8? Thanks for the help.
- Best AnswerOct 02 2014 | 11:21 am EDT
You can't. If you update it, the latest iOS version for your device will be installed.
- 10-02-2014, 11:21 AM #2
- By chrisjohnson83 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 14Last Post: 04-01-2016, 11:56 PM
- By Nikito27 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 10-02-2014, 05:17 PM
- By pearlyrob in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2014, 11:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2014, 10:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2014, 10:50 AM