Because of calls going to voicemail, I took out the phone's battery. Now it won't boot. Why?
t's a iphone 4s. I couldn't get any call they went straight to voice mail so I took the battery out now the phone won't come on just the apple logo
- 10-02-2014, 10:50 AM #2
- 38,470 Posts
re: Because of calls going to voicemail, I took out the phone's battery. Now it won't boot. Why?
2. Why would having your calls go directly to voicemail prompt you to take out the battery?
3. Is the mute switch in the on position on the side of the device?
4. Is the Do Not Disturb feature enabled?
5. Have you notified your wireless carrier to see if they can troubleshoot the problem from their end?
- By chrisjohnson83 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 14Last Post: 04-01-2016, 11:56 PM
- By Nikito27 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 10-02-2014, 05:17 PM
- By pearlyrob in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2014, 11:38 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2014, 10:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2014, 10:21 AM