-I've reset all settings
    -I've reset all network settings
    -I've turned my iMessage off then on again
    -I've deleted threads and started new ones
    -I've restarted my phone countless times
    -I've visited AT&T and got a new sim
    -While at the AT&T store the two sales people helping were able to send messages from their AT&T Note 3s and a Sprint iPhone 5s
    -I've had friends with different phones and carriers send me messages. None received.
    -I've had my sister send me messages through regular SMS and iMessage. Only iMessage messages received. She has Verizon.

Running out of options. Anyone?
    10-01-2014 08:04 PM
    Do you have sms turned on inside the messaging app?
    10-01-2014 09:23 PM
    It sounds like an actual call into your carrier may be in order. It may be some provisioning on the back end is wrong. I had a customer who bought a moto g to replace a broken screened phone and his old phone had working data, but the new SIM card would not pick up data in the new phone. We called in and got tech support and it turned out there were conflicting data provision codes on the back end of the account. It shouldn't have been working on the old phone but it was, and once he cleared the conflict data kicked in on the new phone.

Sounds like a similar situation. iMessage would go through because it uses data and wifi but sms is different.
    10-01-2014 10:35 PM