How can I fix this Evasi0n jailbreak error?
Process: evasi0n7  Path: /Volumes/evasi0n 7 - 1.0.4/evasi0n 7.app/Contents/MacOS/evasi0n7 Identifier: com.evad3rs.evasi0n7 Version: ??? (???) Code Type: X86 (Native) Parent Process: launchd  Date/Time: 2014-10-01 14:32:02.212 +0800 OS Version: Mac OS X 10.6.8 (10K549) Report Version: 6 Interval Since Last Report: 13223 sec Crashes Since Last Report: 12434 Per-App Crashes Since Last Report: 10 Anonymous UUID: 925A8AE9-C49C-48D8-AFA6-EB0B8B63CA3D Exception Type: EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGTRAP) Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000 Crashed Thread: 0 Dyld Error Message: Library not loaded: /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib Referenced from: /Volumes/evasi0n 7 - 1.0.4/evasi0n 7.app/Contents/MacOS/evasi0n7 Reason: Incompatible library version: evasi0n7 requires version 7.0.0 or later, but libcurl.4.dylib provides version 6.0.0 Binary Images: 0x8fe00000 - 0x8fe4163b dyld 132.1 (???) <4CDE4F04-0DD6-224E-ACE5-3C06E169A801> /usr/lib/dyld
how can fix this one?? when oped up the evasion 7 thats message will appear.. how can i do please help me!
- 10-01-2014, 08:23 AM #2
- 38,501 Posts
Re: How can I fix this Evasi0n jailbreak error?
Has this issue been resolved? If not, you may have to re-jailbreak, but being that I don't jailbreak any of my devices, I'm only speculating. Anyway, while awaiting a response from a knowledgeable member, feel free to contact the evasion team to see if they can help you.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2014, 10:00 PM
- By F0REVERY0UNG- in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 56Last Post: 10-02-2014, 07:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 10-02-2014, 07:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2014, 07:36 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2014, 03:12 AM