ICloud Drive is still updating day 3 now?
I have iPhone 4 and iPad 2 and dummy me updated iOS 8 on my iPad and iCloud Drive is still updating? This is day 3!!! Didn't realize iOS 8 not compatible with iPhone 4!!!
- 09-30-2014, 11:14 PM #2iMore Intermediate
- 155 Posts
Re: ICloud Drive is still updating day 3 now?
iCloud drive is not functional yet. When it asked if you wanted to set up iCloud drive, You should of said no or select skip for now (can't remember what option it had. In settings, you should be able to disable iCloud drive for now. Once Apple opens up the doors to iCloud Drive, enable it.
Unfortunately, I don't think you can go back to regular iCloud (iCloud before IOS 8) for your documents, etc. I may be wrong though.
- By Zien in forum iPad 2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2014, 05:46 PM
- By Jdane07 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 11Last Post: 10-02-2014, 09:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-01-2014, 12:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2014, 05:26 PM