What is the best phone plan at At&t?

I

iMore Question

new iphone at A T & T

I want to a) trade in an iPhone 4 and 5S; b) buy an ipad with cellular and data and c) roll one phone off my current plan, and keep my grandfathered unlimited data

what's the best plan at A T &T

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: new iphone at A T & T

I want to a) trade in an iPhone 4 and 5S; b) buy an ipad with cellular and data and c) roll one phone off my current plan, and keep my grandfathered unlimited data

what's the best plan at A T &T
a) My experience is that each phone will go towards one phone each, not two phones towards 1.
b) you can easily do that. But you'd have to see if they will allow one of those trades to go towards the iPad, which my experiences lend me to believe they will not.
c) Don't hold your breath. You can drop one line off your current plan and if you have a multiline plan, likely not change the plan, but if you have a two line plan and are dropping one of the two, you won't keep unlimited. If you're moving that to a new plan altogether it will not have unlimited data.

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: new iphone at A T & T

My perosnal thoughts because I am doing this myself, is switching to Cricket Wireless. They are AT&T's prepaid service but most cheaper and unlimited data. And I believe right now they double the high speed data per line. Great deal for the same service.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbbiePilgrim