How can I delete an old Apple ID of which i forgot the password?
my ipad keeps prompting me to sign in to icloud. it is asking for the password to an old account that has an email that is no longer in service. I have tried to change password, access the account by answering security questions but when I enter my birthdate it tells me it is wrong, tried to delete account but it still wants password, nothing seems to work. it is very frustrating being locked out of my ipad by this stupid icloud prompt!
- 10-01-2014, 08:57 AM #2
re: How can I delete an old Apple ID of which i forgot the password?
It is a matter of secretly designed to protect unauthorized use, but it can't protect you from yourself. Have you attempted to call Apple in an attempt to resolve the matter?
- By Feliz Navidad1 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2015, 08:57 AM
- By DoyouFanBoyBro in forum iOS 8Replies: 5Last Post: 02-28-2015, 01:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2014, 10:00 PM
- By zevimenache in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 13Last Post: 10-02-2014, 04:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2014, 07:36 AM