- iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
How can I keep my date and time from changing?
I have an Ipod 5th Gen, running ios7. I just moved recently so I have no WiFi at home as yet. So between work and home it rarely gets WiFi connection. So I can understand if the date and time became a day or two behind for whatever reason. However my date and time keeps resetting to 1970 so I have to scroll through 44 years to get back to the actual date. It has happened a few times now its becoming a pain in the as! How does this happen? And how can I fix it?
- 09-30-2014, 11:11 AM #2iMore Genius
- 4,772 Posts
Re: How can I keep my date and time from changing?
There seems to be a recurring issue with some 5th generation iPods. I found this link for you. I hope this helps.
- By the_tech_eater in forum iPhone 6Replies: 54Last Post: 10-10-2014, 03:05 PM
- By Lt_Solorna in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 10-02-2014, 11:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2014, 06:48 PM
- By Radicalrie17 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2014, 08:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2014, 08:06 AM